|

Header Ads

Japan earthquake updates ,,govt says another stronger one is coming soon




My friends in  Japan tell their stories with the recent strong earthquake of Japan 



Matthew Tinn -  Japan
Breakfast had, getting ready now. Could have done with more sleep but I was awoken by an earthquake at 3:30am
==========
トイレに起きたら地震が起きた。
 An earthquake for the first time since I came back to Japan.
                                            ================ 

Yuri Hanada
Holy crap longest earthquake I’ve felt in a while Felt like a whole minute, and at 3:30am Apparently 6.5? Anyone else felt that?
================
Fujiwara Hidehira
It has been said the fullmoon can trigger huge earthquakes. I am afraid of huge earthquakes of next at Japan.
 





 

No comments

https://goraps.com/fullpage.php?section=General&pub=992128&ga=g